This course is offered free of charge as part of capacity building activities under FAO Multipartner Programme Support Mechanism Programme: Enabling women to benefit equally from agrifood value chains.
Limited slots are available and will be subject to a selection process conducted by FAO, taking into account in particular, the geographical distribution and gender balance.
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete all course-related assignments and assessments.
Recommended minimum hardware and software requirements for taking this e-learning course:
- Platform: Windows XP sp3, Vista sp2, Windows 7 sp1, MacOS X.
- Hardware: 2 GB of RAM and higher for Vista and Windows 7.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader (downloadable for free at adobe.com).
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8 or higher; Mozilla Firefox 8 or higher.
- Internet connection: 128kbps and higher.